- Architectural and Design Assessment: Our seasoned architects and designers will review
or jump-start your software application’s architecture and design documents to ensure that they satisfy all functional and non-functional requirements, is flexible enough to allow for change and adaptation, is robust enough to handle failure at various levels, and secure enough to protect the domain data of the application.
- Software Development: Our team will work with the client’s technical team to implement an entire project or components of the project. We will utilize our in-depth knowledge of industry best practices, a standard system development lifecycle process, and integrate COTS products to deliver the ideal solution.
- Performance Analysis: After reviewing the architecture and design of your application, we collaborate with the customer to develop an appropriate workload for your application and conduct stress testing while collecting performance measurements, in order to identify possible bottlenecks. Our team will deliver a document that describes in detail the findings of our performance study, recommendations for improving the application’s performance and recommendations for future performance tuning opportunities.
- SOA Assessment and Architecture: Our team can work with your organization to assist you in transitioning to a SOA-based architecture by providing workshops to help you understand the impact of a SOA-based solution on your business, familiarize your team to SOA terminology, technology, and standards, making recommendations on how to best utilize emerging technologies, and by laying down a detailed design of a SOA-based solution.
- HL7 Consulting: As medical organizations and agencies strive to refresh their IT solutions to enhance interoperability with external systems, there is increasing need for integration solutions that can be easily adapted to the integration needs of each environment. Our team will utilize its expertise in HL7 and will quickly customize our Health-IT integration platform to get your systems talking to one another.
- Training: We provide regularly scheduled as well as on-site, custom designed training on topics such as J2EE design and development, Java and J2EE performance tuning, Enterprise Integration using SOA, Web Services, and the Enterprise Service Bus. Our training classes draw heavily from our real-world experience of building systems based on these technologies so they always receive excellent feedback and comments from their attendees.
- News (15)